Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 257: 30 and 31

Today I had the privilege of being part of my church's 30 year anniversary celebration. Not only has it been 30 years since our church was founded but this marked 30 years of Pastor Wagner's service to our church as senior pastor. We had a wonderful service followed by a church picnic.














I had the opportunity to sing with my niece Natalie, sister-in-law Amy, and my Mom. What a blessing!

Davey also sang in a quartet put together by our friend Terry with my Dad and brother Timothy.


To top it all off it was my lovely husband's 31st birthday! Happy Birthday David Scott!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! Service was amazing, the songs were way cool. It's always a delight to see you and your talented family sing to Our Lord...the day was filled with the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to leave church or the picnic! :-)

    ReplyDelete