Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 84: Never Ending

When you have kids, the sickness seem to be always starting and never ending. Colds specifically. As a mom and a teacher I have learned to accept it and roll with it. They're all going to spread it back and forth no matter how hard we try to contain it. (And no, that doesn't mean I don't try to contain it)

Last night Micah woke up after about an hour and a half of sleeping (9:45ish) and started to cry. And he continued to cry and pull his ears until I finally got him to sleep around 3:30. Yep, Another ear infection! Poor baby, I was so annoyed with him until I realized he probably had one...lets be real, I was annoyed even after I realized it could be his ear. I like my sleep. Thankfully Davey got him a doctor's appointment and some antibiotic. Here's praying he sleeps tonight and begins to feel better quickly!

Um, my ears hurt. May I please have some Tylenol? 

No comments:

Post a Comment