Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 70: Get Daddy!

My boys. They love their daddy. Well, Micah is still rather partial to me but Daniel definitely LOVES his daddy. The past few days he has been extra emotional in regard to wanting Davey. This is especially strong in the morning as we drive out of the drive way leaving daddy to go to work in his car while we head to school. It is very heart breaking to hear. Then after school he acts like he doesn't care if Davey comes home or not! He's such a 2 year old! I think he is in need of a quality time with daddy day/outing soon but tonight this will have to do.

Micah wins!

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo! I was just writing in my journal last night about the fact that I will never have a photo of sitting on my dad's lap as a little girl. I love my dad with all my heart, but we did not meet until I was 39. Amazing memories being made here. The brothers are so very blessed! Love in Christ!

    ReplyDelete