Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 73: 1...2...3...Shhhhhhhh!

Tonight we celebrate my niece Allie's 3rd birthday. It was a little too rowdy for present opening time so Steven( my bro and Allie's dad) took charge and told the kids that they could only see the presents if it was quiet and if they made too much noise the presents would disappear. This of course got all of the kids attention! He started counting ONE...TWO...THREE...shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Between each gift Allie opened he had them say it with him "1...2...3..shhhhhh!" He may be crazy but it worked! I told him he's welcome to come visit my classroom any day of the week.



We also tried getting a picture with the 4 youngest of the 12 Pearson grand-kids. This was not an easy feat. Micah poked Joshua in the eye at least twice and I think whacked Josiah in the face. He and Josiah would not sit or lay still for more than 2 seconds at a time and it was, of course, never at the same time! Too funny. This was my best picture.
Josiah, Micah, Joshua, Oliver




No comments:

Post a Comment