Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 39: A Full Day

Today my lovely sister-in-law Abby came to visit from PA for the day. Davey was gone at a bible quiz rally and Micah and I took a trip to urgent care. I'd say today was sufficiently full!


Daniel was SO excited to have Aunt Abby come visit. If he could keep her from ever leaving I am sure he would! He wore himself out entertaining her all day!


At Urgent Care waiting for the doctor

I thought Micah might still be suffering from an ear infection even though he finished his antibiotics a week ago. So, during Daniel's nap time I took Micah to Urgent Care. It turns out he is pulling at his ear because it most likely itches from the infection healing and the fussiness is due to his cold and teeth coming in. I didn't really need an Urgent Care visit to know his teeth and cold were bothering him but it is a relief to know his infection is gone. It's always nice to be sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment