Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Night Before Baby

Today was my last day with my students until April. We had our Valentine party today so I could be there. With that on top of a 2 hour delay due to ice, we didn't get much work done but it was a nice last day with them. It is always difficult to leave my students but I am definitely going to enjoy my time home with my baby.

After school we brought the boys to my parents and headed to dinner at Plaza Mexico. YUM! And then came home to get our bags packed and relax in a quiet house. It was so nice to have the evening with just Davey and I before the craziness begins. Tomorrow we report to the hospital at 5:30am (SNORE) with the c-section scheduled for 7:30. As long as everything goes on time, my little girl will be here by 8am!

EEK! little girl clothes, a tiny baby doll, and a beautiful blanket made by a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment