Saturday, February 14, 2015

Good to Be Home

Yesterday, on the 5 year anniversary of our engagement, we got to bring our baby girl home from the hospital.  We were hopping we'd get to leave yesterday and were excited when we got the word from the doctor giving us the okay. It is so nice to be able to recover in the comfort of home.

Of course, I have it pretty easy. Davey has me set up and is waiting on me hand and foot so I don't over do it. He even keeps track of when I can take which meds and brings them to me when I need them. He's so good to me!

The boys are still at Grandma Ermold's and will come home on Wednesday. I miss them lots but it's nice to have them gone while I go through the roughest part of my recovery and to give us some special bonding time with Bekah. We've been told Daniel talks about Bekah all of the time and refers to her has "Princess Bekah." So sweet! I think we're in for some serious cuteness when they get home.

Ready to go home!



Today I spent the day in the rocker watching the Halmark Channel and adoring this sweet blessing.

Happy Valentine's Day! This is the best gift!



1 comment:

  1. Precious and Priceless! So happy for the Ermold family. Looking forward to many memories and stories as we share the same chuch, neigborhood and GOD! <><

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete