Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer

 It's Summer in our little beach town.

 I like to take the boys to the beach in the mornings during the week. If we go too late in the day, it's hot and a little crowded. Most days I "forget" my beach pass and we just walk the board walk.


 This morning we went on the beach and had some fun playing on the pirate ship. I prohibit them from the water. It's just too much with both of them and an infant by myself. So, we stick with playing in the sand which they are content with. Daniel thinks there are sharks and Octonauts in the water anyway. Though I have told him otherwise. (If you don't know what Octonauts are, you probably don't have a preschooler.) 


I'm a pirate!
Land Oh!

 The boys had a great time, until someone made a less than desirable choice and we had to go home.
Oh, hello real life!






1 comment:

  1. I love these photos and I love Micah's shirt. I can accompany you one day so that they can get in the water :-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete