Sunday, April 26, 2015

Three OHHH!

Yesterday was full of surprises.

Jenn had asked me a week ago if she could take me out to lunch for my birthday. Of course! I am always up for a day out. When she got to my house she walked in with Ang and Chelsea, flowers and balloons!

What a fun surprise!

We headed up to Annapolis where Annie was waiting for us at the Cheesecake factory. YUM!



After we ate, Chris was there to take Bekah while we got pedicures.What an awesome brother!





Like our bright green flip flops?


 All the while, the girls are telling me that Chelsea has to leave by a certain time so her husband could go in to work. We rush home, say our good byes and Jenn "needs to use the bathroom" so she and Ang come up to the house with me...

I walked in to find my house full of people that I did not expect to be there. Then I turned behind me to see Chelsea standing in the door too.


Lies. All lies. Isn't there something in the bible about that?

Apparently this is what they were doing before I walked in.



I can not believe Davey was able to keep this a secret from me. But I am so thankful he did. It was such a blessing. And so much fun to be surprised multiple times in one day!











Thank you to everyone who helped make turning 30 a fun occasion!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. Gabriel kept telling me to shhhhhhh and then it turned into a contest. Lol
    I had a great time and I love the way you and Davey open up your home to #all. I love the love that hovers there and I love the Ermold/Pearson Clan. :-)
    Happy Beautiful Birthday sweet sister!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    Neicy

    ReplyDelete