Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt

The kids and I enjoyed a fun time at an Easter egg hunt play date with our MOPS group today. There was a great turn out and I think all of the kids had a good time. There were options to dye eggs, play on the play ground and color Easter picture. Daniel took one of the pictures, turned it to the back side and made a picture for Pastor Dario who came out to check out the fun.

Nearly every time I turned around I had to search for Micah which was mostly okay. The back yard of the church has a gate which keeps the kids pretty well contained but we also had the door to inside propped opened. Twice I went searching for him and found him inside the church. The first time Dario found him before I could and the second time I caught him by the elevator pushing the button ready to go up. Ha! I can't keep track of that kid. He is definitely the independent/mischievous one!

Daniel is the social one who just wants to be around people. I never had trouble finding him. He was with the people...and the food!






No comments:

Post a Comment