Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1: I choose...Experience!

Back in September Davey messaged me on g-chat and asked if I would want a "thing" or an "experience" for Christmas. Naturally, I ran to my coworker and told her what he just asked me and she said "Uh...your going to choose an experience right?" (or something to that effect) So of course I chose an "experience!" 

On Christmas day, Davey pulled out an envelope and handed me train tickets, a map of NYC and tickets to see  the NEWSIES! Needless to say, I was very excited! I had never been to a Broadway show before and had visited NYC only one other time. So on Dec. 27 we left the kiddos with Davey's parents and caught the train from Trenton to NYC! We got up there early and walked around the city for the day (Aprox. 10 miles after all was said and done...phew!) and then caught the show at 8. It was VERY good. 

NYC here we come!

Trying to find our way.


Davey  put the camera on a rock so we could get a non-"selfie."


The look of disgust is to hide how much he really enjoys my kisses.



I should have tried to jump like that for the picture.

Thank you Honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment