Saturday, June 29, 2013

Grandma's Visit

This past week my grandmother and a few aunts and uncles (my mom's family) came to visit DC. Grandma spent most of her time at my parents while my aunts and uncles got in as much sight seeing as possible. Of course the one day I went in to DC with them I forgot my camera! I was not very happy about that. I had even changed the battery in it just before we left but alas it never made it in the diaper bag. On Tuesday everyone went over to by brother's house for a "picnic" which ended up inside because it was gross out!

Daniel loved his great Uncle Kenny and his great Uncle Barry. They kept him entertained pretty much the entire day we were in DC with them.

Here are some pictures that I did get of the visit!




The picture of D on the far right is him about to eat his first taste of Heggy's! (A Bernier family favorite!)





No comments:

Post a Comment