Sunday, July 8, 2012

Being Crafty!


 I  was working on my scrapbook of Daniel's 1st year (which I plan to finish this week!) and couldn't decided how or where to use this paper my sister in law bought for me. I didn't want to cover up all  the cuteness that is this paper with pictures never to be seen again. I also thought about cutting it up like I do sometimes and use parts of it as accents on other pages. I didn't really want to do that either though. I liked it too much as a whole.

SO I found an old foam picture board I had made years ago but don't use anymore and had this great idea. I took the ribbon and fabric off and cut the board down to the size of the scrapbook paper, glued yellow crape paper to the edges of the board to help hide the rough cutting job and decoupaged the scrapbook paper to the board. Since the ribbon on the origional board was blue I decided to use it instead of finding something new. Now, I can enjoy the cuteness of this paper all the time!
finished product!
 (Yes, I know. I didn't use a ruler and the ribbon isn't exactly evenly spaced but I don't really care.)

With pictures in it!
 (These were at the top of my scrapbook pile)


And here's a video of Baby D!
 He pretty much lives in this little corner. He's always climbing up there.
CMT was on so he's watching a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment