Friday, June 29, 2012

First Hair Cut!!!

Baby D got his first haircut today.
This was bitter-sweet for me! It means he is no longer a baby but a little boy!
This morning. Long and scraggly.

Getting ready for the cut. He is watching the olympic swim trials.

there goes my baby's hair!!!


You can't fool me daddy! I know you're cutting my hair!!!


His poor hair sticks out on this side now...hopefully it will learn to lay flat!

It's gone!!!

All the hair we cut off! (And yes I intend to keep it!)

I sang to try and keep his attention in my direction so Davey wouldn't cut him...it didn't really help much!

1 comment:

  1. We headed over to see Mrs. Denise at Pig Tails and Crew Cuts. All the ladies there do a great job, but we love Mrs. Denise, she's patient and kind and doesn't get flustered one tiny bit when my kiddos are uncooperative. Some how she's able to do a good haircut even with a moving target!hair spa in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete