Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 356: Cookies!

We baked chocolate chip cookies for Christmas. Love the smell of freshly baked cookies. Love the taste even more. YUM! The boys enjoyed some cookie dough while I finished the baking. We also made some salt dough ornaments. They still need to be painted though so I don't have any pictures of them.


Super excited to make some cookies!

This lucky boy got the beater!

Since Daniel got the beater I gave Micah a spoon full. Both very happy. Not that you could tell in these pictures.

Advent Day 22

Matthew 2:7-8(HCSB)

7 Then Herod secretly summoned the wise men and asked them the exact time the star appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. When you find Him, report back to me so that I too can go and worship Him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment